Laser Shaft Alignment
When machines run in alignment, they operate at their best possible efficiency. Running a machine with misaligned shafts affects its efficiency and safety.
In machines, misaligned shafts increase forces across couplings while endangering bearings, mechanical seals and motor drives. It has been estimated that worldwide, up to 50% of all costs related to rotating machinery breakdowns are due to shaft misalignment problems.
Laser shaft alignment ensures that two coupled shaft rotate on their common centerline. It is the most effective way to prevent misalignment problems.
Superior Millwright Inc. laser shaft alignment services can help prevent a large number of machinery breakdowns that affect your company’s bottom line. It maximizes machine uptime and availability, reduces energy consumption and improves operating safety.
Benefits of laser shaft alignment
• Reduces friction
• Increases bearing and seal life
• Reduces equipment vibration and noise
• Prevents premature shaft and coupling failure
• Maximizes machine uptime and availability
• Reduces maintenance costs
• Lowers cost of power consumption on plant operations
• Improves plant operating safety